KSDE Approved Training for District Mentors
What we believe...
Like you, we’re hard-working professionals.
But we used to work so much that our families, bodies, and mental wellbeing were neglected.
We thought that was normal.
Then we stepped back and looked INto our beliefs, assumptions, dissatisfaction, and got really honest about what was driving our behavior. We decided that feeling stressed, unbalanced, angry, worried, or hopeless, doesn’t have to be the norm.
We got INspired.
We became a high-functioning team with more time for our friends, more energy for families, while still making an impact through our work.
We see the pain and hurt and disconnect in our world. We understand what it’s like to have thoughts and beliefs that make you feel like a victim, or feel angry or discontented. It doesn’t have to be like that.
We want you to see what we see, that it’s possible to live fulfilled and unashamed.
So we created tools. And created a plan as simple as ABC.
- Build Resilience
- Consciously Lead
With over a decade of experience working with leaders and over 1,200 combined coaching hours, we’ve helped people sustain change. We use data, compile results, and provide a unique training to start with what we’ve seen matters most: INternal awareness.
What do we believe? We believe that:
- Everyone deserves to be included in respect, civility and love! This starts with “IN” ourselves.
- Everyone deserves a judgment-free opportunity to grow.
- People shouldn’t have to feel like a victim to others or their circumstances.
- Everyone deserves peace.
- Everyone wants to belong and feel connected.
- People should enjoy going to work.
- Everyone deserves, and can, create a fulfilled and meaningful life.